Wednesday, October 29, 2008

31

last sunday it was my birthday.

my friends came home, we ate laduree pastries, a big pistacchio cake, and for each one of us a saint honore rose/raspberries.

they gave me beautiful presents : a photography book by patti smith, the latest book of one of my favourite writers amelie nothomb, a dvd about chanel, a tiny bag that fits perfectly my camera lens, self made postcards by my very talented friend olivier, a postcard of japanese painter aya takano, orchids, and a photography book about havana.






6 comments:

Brigadeiro said...

Bon Anniversaire ma cherie DYDWD! What a lovely way to celebrate it, and thoughtful gorgeous gifts! Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Brigadeiro said...

PS> I just realized you named this post 31, did you just turn 31? I turned 32 in August :) Wish I had a Laduree birthday cake, as it turns out, I didn't have a birthday cake this year! Will live vicariously through your gorgeous pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Les Saint-honorés de Ladurée... Bel anniversaire!

Anonymous said...

Happy after birthday, beaux souvenirs photographiques (et gustatif) par notre chère et raffinée Dress Your Days With Dreams !

dress_your_days_with_dreams said...

thank you brigadeiro !!! yes i turned 31. i hope i won't get depressed when i get 40 :)

i send you virtual laduree cake and macaroons, but i don't think they will be very tasty :(

Brigadeiro said...

I can almost taste them just by looking at your gorgeous pictures, so merci beaucoup! Don't worry, I'll be 40 before you ;)